Hmm, I just reblogged it from another site, but I think I can help you in terms of what to buy and how to do it. If you click the link, it’ll take you to the complete photo post that shows you what you need. In any event, here’s the list:
- Nail polish
- Floral wire, a thin bendable wire is ideal. 26 Gauge is fine.
- Floral Tape
- Wire cutters/scissors
- a pencil or cylindrical object to wrap the petals around
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, you’re gonna need to make the crown. You can do this by using the wire you already have or you can use an old headband or anything that you like that resembles a headpiece. Thicker wire is also fine for this step. As you can see, OP twisted two pieces of wire together and left loops at the end (to attach the ribbon). Then they covered it in brown floral tape.
- The second step is to make the flowers. Using your pencil/cylindrical object, twist the wire around it to create a ‘petal’. Repeat this until you have at least a couple of petals. 3-6 is usually fine, it’s really your call.
- SLIGHTLY bend the petals back to create a natural looking petal.
- After you are satisfied with the shape of your petals, cut out your flower, leaving some wire left to attach it to your crown.
- Repeat the first few steps and make the rest of your flowers.
- Take one of your flowers and CAREFULLY apply nail polish to it, one petal at a time. Think of it like making bubbles. It may be easier to pour the nail polish in a flat plate and dip it, or dip the entire flower into the polish.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- Twist the two ends of your flowers together to form a ‘stem’.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape, preferably with the same color you used in the base of the crown.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- The third step will be attaching the flowers to your crown. You can do this a few ways. One way is to wrap the stems around the crown. Another way is to just wrap the stems with floral tape as you go along, like the OP did.Do this until all your flowers have been attached to your crown.
- At this point, you can tie the ribbons to the loops like OP did, or decorate it any other way you like. :)
Enjoy your new floral crown!
- You can purchase most of the items in Walmart, Michael’s or any craft or flower store. You can also order it online. :)
- REMEMBER, this tutorial is just a guide. If you don’t want to use brown floral tape or if you prefer using the green floral wire, don’t be afraid to change it up. You can use any color or material your heart desires.
This is the link to the DIY Floral Crown post.
Sorry for replying late. I hope this helps you with making your own crown. :)
holy shit this nail polish thing is so clever! 8O
This would be an amazing way to use up old nail polish…
A mouth-watering fuck-ton of hand angle references.
By Shadowcross on DA.
‘Kiss Scene rough sketches - Drawing for Boys Love (Yaoi)' (Part 2 of 3)
A 103 page book/CD rom with male/male kissing scenes, from many different angles, for artist drawing references.
Other art references like this can be found here:
- Kiss Scene - Drawing for Boys Love (Yaoi) (Part 1 of 3)
- Kiss Scene - Drawing for Boys Love (Yaoi) (Part 3 of 3)
- Love Scene - Drawing for Boys Love (Yaoi)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 2 (Part 1 of 2)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 2 (Part 2 of 2)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 3’ (Part 1 of 2)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 3’ (Part 2 of 2)
- Mangaka Boy Love Pose Collection: Love Scene 3’ (Part 3 of 3)
WHOEVER BUYS THIS FOR ME WINS MY ETERNAL LOVE
I OWN THIS
EVERY MORNING HE SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT HOW THE WORLD NEEDS YOU AND YOU HAVE TO GET UP
AND WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON TO HUSH HIM HE SAYS “DEFTLY DONE, MADAM,” OR “IF IT’S NOT TOO FORWARD OF ME, THAT DID TICKLE, MADAM”
IT WAKES YOU UP WITH THE SOUND OF CHIRPING BIRDS BEFORE STEPHEN FRY’S VOICE
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE
THIS IS LIKE JARVIS.
A REAL JARVIS EXCEPT HE’S A CLOCK.
- DAILY TASKS -
→ Updated To Do List → Updated Finance Tally
Please keep in mind that I’m not a professional or anything!
I just took some art classes when I was younger, so these are just a few things I remember or have learned since then!
Anyways, this ‘tutorial’ is just something I made very quickly…and I’m not good at explaining or teaching.
So please don’t take this seriously lol
Gunshot wounds infographic
From Medical College of Wisconsin Department of Surgery and University of Utah Health Sciences Library
it ok to not be ready
Please spread this shit like wildfire. People go on and sit through the whole experience and they’re uncomfortable because they just want to please their partner and they don’t tell them that they want to stop because they are not ready. It’s okay not to be ready.
» Get Subs for Game of Thrones S1 » Ask Bernard for a ride to Poets tomorrow » Check if Complimentary Tickets can be used for Pompeii(or other movies) D-box → Updated To Do List » Ask Bernard for a ride to Poets tomorrow » Check if Complimentary Tickets can be used for Pompeii(or other movies) D-box
- CHORES -
→ Wipe down tables (Every 2 Weeks) Next Date: 22/02/2014 → Wash Room Fan (Every 2 Weeks) Next Date: 22/02/2014
- DAILY TASKS -
→ Updated To Do List